Monday, June 4, 2012

Full Moon

Hi all,
Didn't have much time latley - work, studies, moving to a new apartment and some personal issues...

But finally got the time to go out  to my home beach :) and the results are not bad for two go outs.

First I want to mention that the sea level was about 50cm and the tide was lower with each day and especially today - I could have seen many rocks that weren't visible on a regular day...

So... let's start the review: wake up as usual at 4:20 am, coffee, cigarette, 5 minute drive and I'm at the beach... great sense of the sea and sort of relaxing from all trouble I'm experiencing lately... as usual at this season I use Bassday Sugapen 95f my Daiwa Powermesh 7-28gr rod
and a Shimano Seido 2500f  reel with Power Pro Braid 15lb line.

Trying at my usual spots and the first go out got a very sensible size Seabass as you can see








The second go out was today on a Full Moon day and had a real good fight with this Spotted Seabass.

Enjoy the pictures and I hope to get more time and go out and bring you some interesting reviews, so if I won't be writing soon it's because I'm having now my final semester exams and there won't be much time to go out and fish.







Alex Levitsky.

1 comment: