Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blue Summer

Hi everyone!!! after a very long time being absent due to work and other stuff, finally I went to a new spot to try and catch some fish and get the lost feeling of having a descent fish at the other end of the rod.
Saturday morning was week and as you can guess no fish were caught.
In the afternoon I get a call from my buddy Pavel and says let's go fishing, the blue fish are seem to be hunting at evening lately. I didn't think to much and said ok pick me up when you are ready.

We arrived to the new spot and started walking towards the reefs and today I wanted to use the old new lure I had but didn't know really how to make it work right -
Duel aile magnet sb 105f also called "mag popper" it sort of combines to actions, of a poper and a dog and it really attracts the blue fish in the area.

I started casting the lure and man this was quick, three casts and "booom" a see this blue fish explodes on the "mag poper" and starts to pull line out of my reel... and I haven't felt this for a quite long time... the blue fish starts it's acrobatic show and after a 2 minute fight I land the fish and cast again for three more times and again "boooom" on the "mag popper" and this time it felt heavier and the feeling was greater than ever!!! four minute fight and this buddy was landed to.






Two cool nice size blue fish and I was very happy to officially open the blue fish season with them.

That's it for now, sorry that I didn't get pictures from the sea with the fish, it's because we didn't bring the cameras with us... So good bye and hope to write soon.

Alex Levitsky.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment