Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another year passed

Hi,
As we, the Israelis, are celebrating our 64th Indepandence day I've found some time to go fishing and try to get a SeaBass as I first did a year ago exactly at this same day.


 caught it with Bassday Sugapen F







nice first SeaBass!!! :)


So I woke up 4:30 am, got my tackle and went to the shore. The sea was almost the same as it was that very day, a year ago, and I sort of had the feeling that today my be the day I get the sea bass.
At first I used the sugapen but no reaction  from the fish and as time got passing by my morale was going down but I don't know how you sort of have this days when you think that nothing good will come out but you still have this little feeling at your stomach that tells you - don't worry, every thing will be just fine...

I changed to a small popper i don't even know what firm and started working with him.. at the 5th cast I do twich, twich, twich, stop..... twich, twi...Booommmm!!!! the seabass exploded on the lure and started to run with it, gave me a great fight one of my best... and he was out...






yeahh...!!!




you can see here the popper I used.

And so I was happy that I did it on the very special day it is - 64th Independence day of Israel.

Got home took another pic before I clean the fish and to the fridge for a a special occasion.


That's it for this time, hope to write as soon as possible.
Alex Levitsky.

1 comment: