Monday, April 9, 2012

Blue Fish

Finally!... caught my first Blue Fish!




After some missed fishing days I finally got the time and went to one of my spots, the waves were about 50cm - good conditions for bait fishing... as it turned out to be null reaction from the fish, I thought to myself lets move to an other spot and so I did, changed places 2 times and said to myself: "nothing here today, as usual".

Home or try to use kastmaster, took me a second to decide, we are going to cast spinners....

I've arrived to this place and see some anglers throwing kastmasters and one got a Blue Fish as I arrived.
I was thrilled... started to cast for about 15 minutes and there you have it... the STRIKE from the Blue Fish and we had a little exciting fight and strait to the bag:)

I casted a little more and had to go home.
so here are some pics and hope tomorrow to get some more:)

Alex Levitsky.



1 comment: