Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fishing in israel 2013 - 2014 has never been better!!!

Hi everyone,

I want to start with saying that the situation in Israel now is very awakward and I support our brave soldiers and hope everyone of them will be safe and that god will save them from the terror that we are getting from HAMAS.
 I wish no civilians get hurt from all this happening and that it all be over as soon as possible.


OK, now we do a 180 degree turn to our subject. If you didn't guess it is.... fishing in Israel :).
I was absent from my writing due to lack of time and some other matters, but now I want to let all of you know that I'm back and with lots of stories and many new things to tell.

First I would like to introduce you to the gear I'm currently using.

Ultra Light set:
Rod: PALMS PINWHEEL PAGS-81 0.5-7g lures
Reel: DAIWA 13' CERTATE 2004H
Line: DUEL X8 PE 0.6#
Shock leader: VARIVAS LIGHT GAME 7LB

Light set:
Rod: DAIWA CROSSCAST 762XULS 1-10
Reel: DAIWA CALDIA 2500
Line: DUEL X8 PE 0.8#
Shock leader: VARIVAS SEABASS 12LB

Medium set:
Rod: DAIWA POWERMESH PM802MHFS 7-28
Reel: DAIWA CALDIA 2500
Line: VARIVAS AVANI MAX POWER PE 1.0#
SHOCK leader: VARIVAS SEABASS 16LB


Some photos of my gear and some fish caught lately:)
Ultra light set:



Light set:


Medium set:








That's it for now, next time I will do a review about this fishing year and tell more about the lures and the fishing days I had.

See you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment